Cause and cure



Life, as you know, is not all sunshine and gladness. You have had your share of difficulties, and many times you have felt that you were on your own. You have wondered why I let some things happen to you, so let Me explain.
Others were the cause of some of your problems. I could not always intervene in such cases because everyone has been given the majesty of choice. I’m sad that some people abuse that power and cause others to suffer. I am sorry that you have suffered because of others’ wrong choices and lack of love.
Then I allowed other troubles, hoping that they would cause you to turn to Me and accept My help and love. You thought you could handle any difficulty and take care of yourself, but you couldn’t. Sometimes you let Me help, and sometimes you didn’t. But through it all, I never left you. Every time, I was there, waiting for you to ask.
Sometimes you hardened your heart in order to bear the pain and strain, and sometimes you blamed Me for your problems, as though I didn’t love you. But I always have, and always will.
I’m still right beside you, wanting to be a part of your life. I can put your life back together if you will give Me all the pieces. I can answer your questions and ease your troubled mind. Talk to Me as a friend, as a brother, or however you want to picture Me. In the stillness of your heart I will whisper to you, and if you will listen with your heart, you will hear Me. Let Me prove Myself.

It’s no accident when you feel compassion for someone. It’s My heart touching yours with the need to pray and help.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário