I forgive



Do not fear that I haven’t forgiven you for some of the things you did wrong or the hurt you caused others. The moment you asked Me to wash away your sins and become your Savior, I forgave you not only for your past, but for your mistakes in the present and future as well. Nothing you have done or will do can ever take away your place in Heaven, nor will it take away My love for you.
You also don’t need to worry that you will continue to suffer remorse over these things when you get to Heaven. In fact, you don’t have to suffer remorse over them now. Just let them go! When I receive you, there will be only joy and rejoicing. I will be so happy to have you by My side.
* * *
Don’t waste a moment looking back. Remorse has no power to change the past. It only robs you of joy and kills your chances for present happiness and peace of mind.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário