Earthen vessels



The Bible says, “We have this treasure in earthen vessels”-lowly clay pots-“that the excellence of the power may be of God and not of us” (2 Corinthians 4:7). That is the way I work. I use weak people, those who have no greatness or strength of their own, to show My power. That way there is no mistaking that those people are merely tools in My hand and that I am the One who deserves the credit for everything I do through them.
The way of the world is to be strong, self-reliant, and proud, but those who are truly great in My kingdom are those who walk the path of humility and dependence on Me. Choose this path and you can experience the best years of your life-years filled with love, joy, peace, patience, kindness, goodness, gentleness, and faith. All of these are fruits of My Spirit, which come from being close to Me.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário