I love you for you



I love you-and not just for whatever good you have done and continue to do. I appreciate your labors of love and your loving prayers, because others benefit from them, but those good works don’t earn My love. My love for you is a gift. I love you because you are you. It’s as simple as that!
So stop thinking you have to accomplish great things to be great in My eyes or greatly loved by Me. You are greatly loved, and in My eyes, you are someone great! Just relax. Slow down, enjoy life, and enjoy Me most of all. Spend time with Me and you’ll become more like Me. Then labors of love will follow so naturally that they won’t seem like labors at all, but a joy.
* * *
Each of My children is special to Me. I love each of you as if you were My only child.

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário