Investing in the future



I’ve seen everything that you have ever done for others, and I haven’t forgotten any of it. I am like a faithful accountant, and I make note of all these things in My book. Every kind word, every bit of love, and every unselfish deed is entered into My book. I also see every affliction, every hardship, every wrong you endure, and every trying of your faith. These are also recorded in My book.
In all of these things, you have been investing in eternity. You have given here and there, but you don’t realize how much you have invested or how much interest your investment is earning for you. In the day of accounting, when I tally the books and you see how much you have stored up in the next life, you just might be surprised at the rewards that await you!

Nenhum comentário:

Postar um comentário